UFC held their UFC 195: Lawler vs. Condit event on Saturday, January 2, 2016 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
The first UFC pay-per-view event of 2016 is headlined by the UFC Welterweight Championship bout between reigning champion Robbie Lawler and former interim champion Carlos Condit, and features a co-main event between former UFC Heavyweight Champion Andrei Arlovski and highly-regarded contender Stipe Miocic.
Below are UFC 195 quick-match results.
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC FIGHT PASS- 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT):
– Sheldon Westcott def. Edgar Garcia via TKO (punches) at 3:12 of Round 1
– Michinori Tanaka def. Joe Soto via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
– Dustin Poirier def. Joseph Duffy via Unanimous Decision (30-26, 30-27, 30-27)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX SPORTS 1- 8 PM ET/5 PM PT):
– Drew Dober def. Scott Holtzman via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
– Justine Kish def. Nina Ansaroff via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
– Alex Morono def. Kyle Noke via Split Decision (28-29, 30-27, 29-28)
– Michael McDonald def. Masanori Kanehara via Submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:09 of Round 2
MAIN CARD (PPV- 10 PM ET/7 PM PT):
– Abel Trujillo def. Tony Sims via Submission (guillotine choke) at 3:18 of Round 1
– Brian Ortega def. Diego Brandao via Submission (triangle choke) at 1:37 of Round 3
– Albert Tumenov def. Lorenz Larkin via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
– Stipe Miocic def. Andrei Arlovski via TKO (punches) at 0:54 of Round 1
– Robbie Lawler def. Carlos Condit via Split Decision (48-47, 47-48, 48-47) after 5 Rounds to retain the UFC Welterweight Championship