The final piece of pre-fight business for Saturday’s UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz pay-per-view took place on Friday evening, as the official weigh-ins for this weekend’s big event went down live in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Following the UFC “Unstoppable” press conference (full video archive here) earlier in the evening on Friday, the UFC 196 weigh-ins were held featuring Conor McGregor, Nate Diaz, Holly Holm, Miesha Tate and the rest of the fighters scheduled to compete on Saturday’s fight card.
The scheduled lineup — including the official weights from the weigh-ins — for Saturday’s pay-per-view is listed below.
MAIN CARD (PPV- 10 PM ET/7 PM PT):
– Conor McGregor (168) vs. Nate Diaz (169)
– Holly Holm (134.5) vs. Miesha Tate (135)
– Gian Villante (205) vs. Ilir Latifi (205)
– Corey Anderson (204) vs. Tom Lawlor (204)
– Amanda Nunes (136) vs. Valentina Shevchenko (134)
PRELIMINARY CARD (FOX SPORTS 1- 8 PM ET/5 PM PT):
– Brandon Thatch (170) vs. Siyar Bahadurzada (170)
– Erick Silva (170) vs. Nordine Taleb (170)
– Vitor Miranda (185.5) vs. Marcelo Guimaraes (185.5)
– Darren Elkins (145.5) vs. Chas Skelly (145.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC FIGHT PASS- 6:30 PM ET/3:30 PM PT):
– Diego Sanchez (156) vs. Jim Miller (155.5)
– Justin Salas (156) vs. Jason Saggo (155.5)
– Julian Erosa (144.5) vs. Teruto Ishihara (146)
Don’t forget to keep MMANews.com in mind for your source of UFC 196: McGregor vs. Diaz live round-by-round results coverage on Saturday evening. As we always say, we’ll gladly take the proverbial “Pepsi Challenge” against any other MMA website in the world for the fastest updated and most detailed round-by-round live coverage of a UFC event. No one can match MMANews.com for live MMA results coverage, something we will proudly put on display yet again on Saturday evening.