Although most in the MMA world had the same feeling after the Fedor Emelianenko vs. Fabio Maldonado fight on Friday, apparently one important person did not.
The consensus opinion from most who watched the EFN 50 main event this weekend is that Fedor should seriously considering retiring, however it doesn’t appear that he feels the same way.
“All is still ahead,” Fedor said at the EFN 50 post-fight press conference after scoring a controversial majority decision victory over Maldonado in St. Petersburg, Russia. “We will fight on.”
Earlier in the press conference, Emelianenko also spoke about where he plans to fight next, now that his current contract has expired.
“As far as the rest of my career, I will recuperate and go over all of the proposals received,” said the free agent.