The entire card airs live on UFC Fight Pass beginning Saturday morning at 4:30 a.m. ET. The main card is set to begin at 8 a.m. ET.
Holm, a former bantamweight champion who recently competed for the featherweight title, weighed in at 135 pounds. Correia, a bantamweight title contender, was a pound heavier at 136.
The co-main features former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski taking on Marcin Tybura, while welterweights Colby Covington and Dong Hyun Kim, along with ex-lightweight champion Rafael dos Anjos and Tarec Saffiedine, complete the main card.
Complete weigh-in results can be found below. The ceremonial weigh-ins will stream live at 7 a.m. ET.
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass/8 a.m. ET)
• Holly Holm (135) vs. Bethe Correia (136)
• Andrei Arlovski (242) vs. Marcin Tybura (243)
• Colby Covington (171) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (171)
• Rafael dos Anjos (170) vs. Tarec Saffiedine (170)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/4:30 a.m. ET)
• Takanori Gomi (156) vs. Jon Tuck (156)
• Cyril Asker (245) vs. Walt Harris (249)
• Alex Caceres (146) vs. Rolando Dy (146)
• Ulka Sasaki (125) vs. Justin Scoggins (126)
• Frank Camacho (169) vs. Li Jingliang (170)
• Russell Doane (135) vs. Kwan Ho Kwak (136)
• Carls John de Tomas (131) vs. Naoki Inoue (124)
• Ji Yeon Kim (136) vs. Lucie Pudilova (134)