Pettis, who moved up to bantamweight in his last fight lost to Rob Font by unanimous decision. But, with the future of the flyweight division up in the air, Pettis will stay at bantamweight for this fight. Before losing to Font, Pettis lost to Jussier Formiga at UFC 229, but beat Joseph Benavidez the fight before. The 25-year-old has notable wins over the likes of Brandon Moreno and John Moraga among others. Pettis is still searching for his first UFC bantamweight win.
Ramos, meanwhile, is coming off of a TKO loss to Said Nurmagomedov at UFC Fortaleza in February. Before that loss, the Brazilian was riding a four-fight winning streak with wins over Kyung Ho Kang, Aiemann Zahabi, Michinori Tanaka and Alfred Khashakyan.
The current UFC Minneapolis card now includes:
- Tyron Woodley vs. Robbie Lawler
- Jussier Formiga vs. Joseph Benavidez
- Demian Maia vs. Anthony Rocco Martin
- Drew Dober vs. Marco Polo Reyes
- Maurice Greene vs. Junior Albini
- Eryk Anders vs. Vinicius Moreira
- Chas Skelly vs. Jordan Griffin
- Alonzo Menifield vs. Paul Craig
- Dalcha Lungiambula vs. Justin Ledet