UFC 238 is right around the corner, and what a card the promotion has put together for the pay-per-view (PPV). The event will go down from the United Center in Chicago, Illinois on June 8. It will feature two great title fights in the headlining spots. First, UFC flyweight champion Henry Cejudo faces Marlon Moraes for the vacant 135-pound throne.
Also, Valentina Shevchenko defends her UFC women’s flyweight title against Jessica Eye. But the fight that has the potential to steal the show takes place at lightweight between two title contenders. Tony Ferguson returns to the Octagon against the always active Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone.
According to BetOnline, Ferguson (-190) is the early betting favorite to leave Chicago with the victory over Cerrone (+165). If that’s the case, he’ll extend his win streak to 12 under the UFC banner.
As for Cerrone, a victory might mean getting the next shot at the 155-pound title. Or even finally locking up a fan-favorite mega-fight against Conor McGregor. Check out the full UFC 238 card below:
- Bantamweight: (C- FLW)Henry Cejudo vs Marlon Moraes
- Flyweight: (C) Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Eye
- Lightweight: Tony Ferguson vs Donald Cerrone
- Bantamweight: Jimmie Rivera vs Petr Yan
- Heavyweight: Tai Tuivasa vs. Blagoy Ivanov
- Strawweight: Tatiana Suarez vs. Nina Ansaroff
- Bantamweight: Pedro Munhoz vs Aljamain Sterling
- Strawweight: Karolina Kowalkiewicz vs Alexa Grasso
- Featherweight: Ricardo Lamas vs Calvin Kattar
- Strawweight: Yan Xiaonan vs Angela Hill
- Middleweight: Bevon Lewis vs Darren Stewart
- Bantamweight: Eddie Wineland vs Grigory Popov
- Flyweight: Katlyn Chookagian vs. Joanne Calderwood
What do you think about Ferguson being the betting favorite over Cerrone at UFC 238?