UPDATE: The UFC 247 weigh-in results are in. Everyone on the card hit their target weights without incident.
The UFC 247 weigh-ins are here.
Tomorrow night (Feb. 8), UFC 247 will be held inside the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. In the headliner, Jon Jones will put his UFC light heavyweight championship on the line against Dominick Reyes. It’ll be the third time Jones puts his gold up for grabs in his second reign.
The featured preliminary bout will see middleweight Trevin Giles share the Octagon with Antonio Arroyo. Andrea Lee vs. Lauren Murphy and Alex Morono vs. Kalinn Williams will also be seen on the ESPN portion of the prelims.
The UFC 247 weigh-ins will begin today at 10 a.m. ET. We’ll be posting the live stream right here courtesy of MMAFighting before the weigh-ins begin. Keep refreshing this page for live UFC 247 weigh-in results below.
Main Card (PPV)
- Jon Jones (204) vs. Dominick Reyes (205)
- Valentina Shevchenko (124.5) vs. Katlyn Chookagian (124.5)
- Juan Adams (266) vs. Justin Tafa (265.5)
- Mirsad Bektic (145) vs. Dan Ige (145.5)
- Derrick Lewis (261.5) vs. Ilir Latifi (246.5)
- Trevin Giles (185.5) vs. Antonio Arroyo (186)
- Alex Morono (171) vs. Kalinn Williams (169)
- Lauren Murphy (125) vs. Andrea Lee (125.5)
- Miles Johns (135) vs. Mario Bautista (135)
- Journey Newson (135.5) vs. Domingo Pilarte (135.5)
- Andre Ewell (135.5) vs. Jonathan Martinez (136)
- Austin Lingo (145.5) vs. Youssef Zalal (145.5)