UFC 247 is almost here and the countdown show has arrived.
On Saturday night (Feb. 8), Houston, Texas will be treated to an event live from the Toyota Center. The main event will feature a light heavyweight title bout between champion Jon Jones and Dominick Reyes.
The co-main event features a women’s flyweight title clash between champion Valentina Shevchenko and Katlyn Chookagian. Opening up the main card will be a heavyweight tilt between fan favorite Derrick Lewis and Ilir Latifi.
“At UFC 247, two of the UFC’s most dominant champs put their belts on the line as Jon Jones faces Dominick Reyes and Valentina Shevchenko takes on Katlyn Chookagian. See these athletes train and prepare ahead of their title bouts.”
UFC 247 will also feature a bout between Juan Adams and Justin Tafa. Mirsad Bektic and Dan Ige will also share the Octagon on the main card. Of course, there will be preliminary action. The featured prelim fight on ESPN features a middleweight collision between Trevin Giles and Antonio Arroyo.
Here’s the full UFC 247 card:
Main Card (PPV)
- Jon Jones vs. Dominick Reyes
- Valentina Shevchenko vs. Katlyn Chookagian
- Juan Adams vs. Justin Tafa
- Mirsad Bektic vs. Dan Ige
- Derrick Lewis vs. Ilir Latifi
- Trevin Giles vs. Antonio Arroyo
- Alex Morono vs. Kalinn Williams
- Lauren Murphy vs. Andrea Lee
- Miles Johns vs. Mario Bautista
- Journey Newson vs. Domingo Pilarte
- Andre Ewell vs. Jonathan Martinez
MMA News will provide live coverage of UFC 247 on fight night. Be sure to join us for live results, highlights, and post-fight tidbits.