The final UFC 251 betting odds are in for as this event is quickly approaching for the Las Vegas-based promotion.
UFC 251 is here, and it goes down tonight (Sat. July 11, 2020) from Abu Dhabi’s Yas Island aka Fight Island. The main card will air on pay-per-view at 10 p.m. ET. The preliminary card will air on ESPN at 6 p.m. ET and ESPN’s streaming service, ESPN+.
To finish out the three title fights is Petr Yan vs. Jose Aldo for the vacant bantamweight title. Jessica Andrade vs Rose Namajunas in a women’s strawweight bout, and Amanda Ribas vs Paige VanZant in a women’s flyweight bout rounds out the main card.
According to oddsmakers, Usman is a -275 favorite over Masvidal, who is a +235 underdog. Other odds for the main card include Holloway being a +190 underdog against Volkanovski, who is a -230 favorite. Here are the full betting odds:
Main Card (ESPN+ pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)
- Kamaru Usman (-275) vs. Jorge Masvidal (+235)
- Alexander Volkanovski (-230) vs. Max Holloway (+190)
- Petr Yan (-225) vs. Jose Aldo (+185)
- Rose Namajunas (-210) vs. Jessica Andrade (+175)
- Amanda Ribas (-900) vs. Paige VanZant (+600)
Prelims (ESPN and ESPN+, 8 p.m. ET)
- Volkan Oezdemir (-160) vs. Jiri Prochazka (+140)
- Muslim Salikhov (-135) vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (+115)
- Makwan Amirkhani (-200) vs. Danny Henry (+170)
- Leonardo Santos (-175) vs. Roman Bogatov (+155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass/ESPN+, 6 p.m. ET)
- Marcin Tybura (-115) vs. Maxim Grishin (-105)
- Raulian Paiva (-175) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (+155)
- Karol Rosa (-240) vs. Vanessa Melo (+200)
- Martin Day (170) vs. Davey Grant (+150)