The final UFC on ESPN+ 31 betting odds are in for as this event is quickly approaching for the Las Vegas-based promotion.
UFC on ESPN+ 31 is here, and it goes down tonight (Saturday, August 1, 2020) from Las Vegas, Nevada at the UFC APEX on ESPN’s streaming service.
Derek Brunson vs. Edmen Shahbazyan in a middleweight showdown is slated to headline the show.
Joanne Calderwood vs. Jennifer Maia in a women’s strawweight bout is slated to serve as the co-main event.
Vicente Luque vs. Randy Brown in a welterweight fight, Lando Vannata vs. Bobby Green in a lightweight scrap, and Trevin Giles vs. Kevin Holland in the opening middleweight bout rounds out the main card.
According to oddsmakers, Shahbazyan is a -230 favorite over Brunson, who is a +260 underdog. Other odds for the main card include Green being a +125 underdog against Vannata, who is a -145 favorite. Here are the full betting odds:
Main Card (9 p.m. ET, ESPN+)
- Edmen Shahbazyan (-320) vs. Derek Brunson (+260)
- Joanne Calderwood (-160) vs. Jennifer Maia (+140)
- Vicente Luque (-185) vs. Randy Brown (+160)
- Lando Vannata (-145) vs. Bobby Green (+125)
- Kevin Holland (-210) vs. Trevin Giles (+175)
Preliminary Card (6 p.m. ET, ESPN+)
- Frankie Saenz (+210) vs. Jonathan Martinez (-250)
- Gerald Meerschaert (-175) vs. Ed Herman (+155)
- Johnny Munoz (+110) vs. Nathan Maness (-150)
- Vince Cachero (+175) vs. Jamall Emmers (-245)
- Chris Gutierrez (-350) vs. Cody Durden (+290)