The final UFC on ESPN+ 32 betting odds are in for as this event is quickly approaching for the Las Vegas-based promotion.
UFC on ESPN+ 32 is here, and it goes down tonight (Saturday, August 8, 2020) from Las Vegas, Nevada at the UFC APEX. The main card will air on the TV network’s streaming service, ESPN+, at 9 p.m. ET. The preliminary card will be broadcasted on ESPN+ at 6 p.m. ET.
The headliner will feature a slugfest with Derrick Lewis vs. Aleksei Oleinik in a heavyweight showdown. Moving things along, Omari Akhmedov vs. Chris Weidman goes down in a middleweight fight.
Rounding out the main card is Darren Stewart vs. Maki Pitolo in a middleweight contest, Yana Kunitskaya vs. Julija Stoliarenko in a women’s bantamweight fight, and Beneil Dariush vs. Scott Holtzman in a lightweight bout.
According to oddsmakers, Lewis is a -210 favorite over Oleinik, who is a +175 underdog. Other odds for the main card include Omari Akhmedov being a +110 underdog against Weidman, who is a -130 favorite. Here are the full betting odds:
Main Card (9 p.m. ET, ESPN+)
- Derrick Lewis (-210) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (+175)
- Chris Weidman (-130) vs. Omari Akhmedov (+110)
- Darren Stewart (-170) vs. Maki Pitolo (+150)
- Yana Kunitskaya (-235) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (+195)
- Beneil Dariush (-170) vs. Scott Holtzman (+150)
Preliminary Card (6 p.m. ET, ESPN+)
- Laureano Staropoli (-140) vs. Tim Means (+120)
- Kevin Holland (-380) vs. Joaquin Buckley (+315)
- Nasrat Haqparast (-230) vs. Alex Munoz (+190)
- Wellington Turman (-155) vs. Andrew Sanchez (+135)
- Gavin Tucker (-135) vs. Justin Jaynes (+115)
- Youssef Zalal (-450) vs. Peter Barrett (+360)
- Irwin Rivera (-210) vs. Ali Al Qaisi (+175)