UFC Vegas 21 is here, and it goes down tonight (Saturday, March 13, 2021) from Las Vegas, Nevada at the UFC Apex facility.
Rounding out the main card is Jonathan Martinez vs. Davey Grant, Galvin Tucker vs. Dan Ige, Matheus Nicolau vs. Manel Kape, and Eryk Anders vs. Darren Stewart.
According to oddsmakers, Edwards is a -260 favorite over Belal, who is a +220 underdog. Other odds for the main card include Spann being a +105 underdog against Cirkunov, who is a -105 favorite. Here are the full betting odds:
- Leon Edwards (-260) vs. Belal Muhammad (+220)
- Misha Cirkunov (-125) vs. Ryan Spann (+105)
- Dan Ige (-150) vs. Gavin Tucker (+130)
- Angela Hill (-365) vs. Ashley Yoder (+305)
- Manel Kape (-150) vs. Matheus Nicolau (+130)
- Darren Stewart (-175) vs. Eryk Anders (+155)
- J.J. Aldrich (-150) vs. Cortney Casey (+130)
- Rani Yahya (-290) vs. Ray Rodriguez (+245)
- Nasrat Haqparast (-265) vs. Rafa Garcia (+205)
- Charles Jourdain (-255) vs. Marcelo Rojo (+215)
- Jonathan Martinez (-325) vs. Davey Grant (+265)
- Gloria de Paula (-190) vs. Jinh Yu Frey (+165)
- Matthew Semelsberger (-130) vs. Jason Witt (+110)