The UFC 264 weigh-ins are underway, and we’ve got you covered with the results!
Tomorrow night, UFC 264 takes place from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Topped off by the highly anticipated trilogy fight between Dustin Poirier and Conor McGregor, the entire card is stacked from top to bottom. But did the full card remain intact following the dreaded weigh-in day?
We’ve got the answer to that question for you below with the full weigh-in results and lineup for tomorrow night’s pay-per-view extravaganza.
You can also view the official UFC 264 Weigh-In Show below as well.
UFC 264 Weigh-In Show
UFC 264 Weigh-In Results
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 10 PM ET)
- Dustin Poirier (156) vs. Conor McGregor (156)
- Gilbert Burns (170.5) vs. Stephen Thompson (170.5)
- Greg Hardy (264.5) vs. Tai Tuivasa (263)
- Irene Aldana (139.5)* vs. Yana Kunitskaya (134.5) – Aldana 3.5 lbs. over weight limit. Fight will proceed, with Aldana forfeiting 30% of her fight purse to Kunitskaya.
- Kris Moutinho (135) vs. Sean O’Malley (135.5)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 8 PM ET)
- Carlos Condit (171) vs. Max Griffin (170.5)
- Michel Pereira (170.5) vs. Niko Price (169.5)
- Ryan Hall (145) vs. Ilia Topuria (145.5)
- Dricus Du Plessis (185.5) vs. Trevin Giles (185.5)
EARLY PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN, ESPN+, 6 PM ET)
- Jessica Eye (125.5) vs. Jennifer Maia (125.5)
- Omari Akhmedov (185.5) vs. Brad Tavares (184.5)
- Jerome Rivera (125.5) vs. Zhalgas Zhumagulov (125.5)
- Alen Amedovski (186) vs. Hu Yaozong (185.5)
The full card remains intact, with only one fighter missing weight! Be sure to keep it locked right here on MMANews.com for our live coverage of UFC 264, and also give our Twitter page a follow, as we will be live-tweeting throughout the event as well.