UPDATE: The Bellator 239 results are in. Yaroslav Amosov defeated Ed Ruth in a close but unanimous decision win.
And here are the postlims (fights after the main card).
The time has arrived for Bellator 239.
The card will take place tonight (Feb. 21) inside the WinStar World Casino in Thackerville, Oklahoma. The main card will air live at 9 p.m. ET on Paramount Network and DAZN. Peep the Bellator 239 weigh-in results here.
In the main event of Bellator 239, welterweights Ed Ruth and Yaroslav Amosov will collide. Ruth is hoping to extend his winning streak to three, while Amosov will look to improve his perfect pro MMA record to 23-0. The co-headliner features a lightweight bout between Brandon Girtz and Myles Jury.
The preliminary portion of Bellator 239 will begin at 6:15 p.m. ET and you can watch a live stream of the action above.
Keep refreshing this page for updated Bellator 239 results below:
Main Card (Paramount Network/DAZN)
- Welterweight Main Event: Yaroslav Amosov def. Ed Ruth via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Lightweight Co-Main Event: Myles Jury def. Brandon Girtz via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Heavyweight Main Card Bout: Tim Johnson def. Tyrell Fortune via KO (punch) – R1, 2:35
- Heavyweight Main Card Bout: Valentin Moldavsky def. Javy Ayala via unanimous decision (30-25, 30-24, 30-24)
Prelims (MMA News)
- Light Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Christian Edwards def. Marco Hutch via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-25)
- Bantamweight Preliminary Bout: Keith Lee def. Shawn Bunch via unanimous decision (30-26, 29-28, 29-27)
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: TeeJay Britton def. Gabriel Varga via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Flyweight Preliminary Bout: Denise Kielholtz def. Kristina Williams via submission (rear-naked choke) – R1, 2:15
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Solo Hatley Jr. def. Gaston Bolanos via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
- Bantamweight Preliminary Bout: Josh Hill def. Vinicius Zani via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- Light Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Grant Neal def. Claude Wilcox via TKO (strikes) – R3, 3:37
- Catchweight Bout: Kyle Crutchmer def. Scott Futrell via submission (anaconda choke) – R1, 2:58
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Cris Lencioni def. Salim Mukhidinov via split decision (27-30, 29-28, 29-28)
- Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Kevin Croom def. Adil Benjilany via split decision (28-29, 29-28, 29-28)
Featherweight Preliminary Bout: Lucas Brennan vs. Jamese Taylor*
- Lightweight Preliminary Bout: Chris Gonzalez def. Aaron McKenzie via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 30-27)
- Heavyweight Preliminary Bout: Davion Franklin def. J.W. Kiser via TKO (punches) – R1, 1:40
*- MMAJunkie reports that a medical issue has forced Jamese Taylor out of his planned bout with Lucas Brennan