UPDATE: Bellator Birmingham has wrapped up. Brent Primus submitted Tim Wilde in the main event.
The time has arrived for Bellator Birmingham.
The card will take place today (May 4) inside the Resorts World Arena in
Birmingham, UK. The main card will air live at 5 p.m. ET. MMA News has the live stream above.
In the main event of Bellator Birmingham, former lightweight champion Brent Primus will collide with Tim Wilde. In the co-main event, Fabian Edwards shares the Bellator cage with Falco Neto. Also on the card will be a bout between Derek Campos and Pedro Carvalho.
The preliminary portion of Bellator Birmingham will begin at 2:30 p.m. ET. After the main card, check back here for Bellator’s post-fight show. Keep refreshing the page for updated results below:
- Brent Primus def. Tim Wilde via submission (gogoplata) – R1, 1:20
- Fabian Edwards def. Falco Neto via KO (upkick & punches) – R1, 3:51
- Pedro Carvalho def. Derek Campos via KO (punches) – R1, 2:03
- Raymond Daniels def. Wilmer Barros via KO (punch) – R1, 4:36
- Saul Rogers def. Aiden Leevia unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Brian Moore def. Binh Son Le via unanimous decision (30-26, 30-25, 30-25)
- Kane Mousah def. Mateusz Piskorz via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Lee Chadwick def. James Mulheron via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Yannick Bahati def. Amir Dadovic via submission (kimura) – R1, 3:00
- Dominique Wooding def. David Khalsa via TKO (punches) – R1, 2:43
- Jim Wallhead def. Giorgio Pietrini via unanimous decision (29-27, 30-26, 30-27)
- Gavin Hughes def. Mohammad Yahya via submission (rear-naked choke) – R2, 4:54
- Ashley Reece def. Craig Turner via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Daniel Cassell def. John Nicholls via TKO (elbows) – R1, 3:09
- Akonne Wanliss def. Sam Slater via TKO (punches) – R2, 3:55
- Raphael Uchegbu def. Lee Percival via submission (triangle choke) – R1, 2:14
- Nicolo Solli def. Simon Ridgway via TKO (punches) – R2, 4:32
- Constantin Gnusariev vs. Kieran Lister Ended In Split Draw (29-28, 27-28, 28-28)