Editor’s Note: This is a spoiler-free article. If you would like to see Bellator 223 spoilers, check those out here.
Bellator London and Bellator 223 (see weigh-in results here) are set to go down today (June 22).
The SSE Arena in London, England will play host to a Bellator event. The card is being split into two broadcasts in the United States. Bellator London will air live on the Bellator app and will be headlined by the middleweight title bout between Gegard Mousasi and Rafael Lovato Jr. That portion of the card will begin at 5 p.m. ET.
Bellator 223 will air on the Paramount Network and DAZN via tape delay at 9 p.m. ET. Paul Daley vs. Erick Silva will be the main event of that broadcast. Today’s prelims will also air live on the Bellator app at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Keep refreshing this page for live updates below:
- Rafael Lovato Jr. def. Gegard Mousasi via majority decision (47-47, 48-47, 48-47)
- Melvin Manhoef def. Kent Kauppinen via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Aaron Chalmers def. Fred Freeman via submission (triangle choke) – R2, 4:05
- Oliver Enkamp def. Walter Gahadza via submission (rear-naked choke) – R1, 4:54
- Charlie Leary def. Chris Bungard via unanimous decision (30-25, 30-25, 30-25)
- Kate Jackson def. Lena Ovchynnikova via TKO (doctor stoppage) – R1, 4:20
- Terry Brazier def. Alessandro Botti via submission (Americana) – R3, 2:17
- Luke Ord def. Nathan Rose via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 30-25)
- Alfie Davies def. Jorge Kanella via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
- Justin Burlinson def. Wendle Lewis via submission (verbal tap) – R1, 0:09
- Galore Bofando def. Keith McCabe via unanimous decision (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Kevin Fryer def. John Redmond via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Frans Mlambo def. Nathan Greyson via submission (rear-naked choke) – R2, 4:22
- Paul Daley def. Erick Silva via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)
- James Gallagher def. Jeremiah Labiano via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Fabian Edwards def. Jonathan Bosuku via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Denise Kielholtz def. Bryony Tyrell via TKO (strikes) – R3, 2:48
- Costello Van Steenis def. Mike Shipman via TKO (elbows) – R2, 1:34
- Charlie Ward def. Justin Moore via TKO (punches) – R2, 3:23