UPDATE: Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series 28 is in the books. Five fighters earned UFC contracts. Those fighters were Impa Kasanganay, T.J. Laramie, Cory McKenna, Adrian Yanez, and Dustin Stoltzfus.
Another edition of Dana White’s Tuesday Night Contender Series goes down tonight (Aug. 11).
The UFC Apex in Las Vegas plays host to the 28th edition of DWCS. Headlining the card will be middleweight action as Joe Pyfer meets Dustin Stoltzfus. Taking the co-main event spot are bantamweights as Brady Huang battles Adrian Yanez. Vanessa Demopoulos and Cory McKenna are set to collide as are T.J. Laramie and Daniel Swain. Anthony Adams vs. Impa Kasanganay will also be featured on the card.
All fighters on tonight’s card will be vying for a spot on the UFC roster. In past editions of DWCS, fighters have also been offered spots on “The Ultimate Fighter,” as well as developmental contracts.
The event will air live on ESPN+ at 8 p.m. ET. MMA News will provide live coverage of DWCS 28, so be on the lookout for highlights. Peep results from the last DWCS here. Keep refreshing this page for live results below:
- Dustin Stoltzfus def. Joe Pyfer via TKO (injury) – R1, 4:21
- Adrian Yanez def. Brady Huang via TKO (punches) – R1, 0:39
- Cory McKenna def. Vanessa Demopoulos via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
- T.J. Laramie def. Daniel Swain via TKO (doctor’s stoppage) – R1, 5:00
- Impa Kasanganay def. Anthony Adams via unanimous decision (29-27, 29-27, 29-27)