UFC 206 Results are now in progress here at MMANews.com for the pay-per-view card emanating live from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Headlined by Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis for the interim UFC Featherweight Title and featuring a fan-friendly co-main event between Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone and Matt Brown, UFC 206 is now underway.
Keep up with our quick-match results coverage of the fights below.
Undercard on UFC Fight Pass at 6:30 p.m. ET:
– Dustin Ortiz def. Zach Makovsky via Split Decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
– Rustan Khabilov def. Jason Saggo via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
– Lando Vannata def. John Makdessi via Knockout (Spinning Wheel Kick) at 1:40 of Round 1
Prelims on Fox Sports 1 at 8:00 p.m. ET:
– Matthew Lopez def. Mitch Gagnon via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-27)
– Viviane Pereira def. Valerite Letourneau via Split Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
– Olivier Aubin-Mercier def. Drew Dober via Submission (Rear-Naked Choke) at 2:57 of Round 1
– Misha Cirkunov def. Nikita Krylov via Submission (Guillotine Choke) at 4:38 of Round 1
Main Card on Pay-Per-View at 10:00 p.m. ET:
– Emil Weber Meek def. Jordan Mein via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
– Cub Swanson def. Doo Ho Choi via Unanimous Decision
– Kelvin Gastelum def. Tim Kennedy via third-round TKO (2:45)
– Donald Cerrone def. Matt Brown via third-round KO (0:34)
– Max Holloway def. Anthony Pettis via third-round KO (4:50)