UPDATE: The UFC 242 weigh-in results are in. The main event title bout between Khabib Nurmagomedov and Dustin Poirier is official. Meanwhile for Sarah Moras, she’s the only fighter on the card to have missed weight.
The UFC 242 weigh-ins will take place early Friday (Sept. 6) at 1 a.m. ET.
All 26 fighters on the UFC 242 card are set to tip the scales. UFC 242 will be held inside du Arena in Abu Dhabi on Sept. 7. Headlining the card will be a lightweight title unification bout between champion Khabib Nurmagomedov and interim title holder Dustin Poirier. Poirier earned the interim gold with his April win over Max Holloway.
Also tipping the scales will be co-headliners Edson Barboza and Paul Felder. Back in July 2015, Barboza picked up a unanimous decision victory over Felder. Felder has said that he plans to weigh in at 155 pounds to serve as an emergency replacement for the main event if necessary.
Here is a live stream courtesy of MMA Fighting.
Main Card (PPV)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Dustin Poirier (155)
- Edson Barboza (155.5) vs. Paul Felder (155)
- Islam Makhachev (155) vs. Davi Ramos (156)
- Shamil Abdurakhimov (257) vs. Curtis Blaydes (251)
- Diego Ferreira (156) vs. Mairbek Taisumov (156)
- Joanne Calderwood (126) vs. Andrea Lee (126)
- Liana Jojua (134.5) vs. Sarah Moras (138)*
- Lerone Murphy (146) vs. Zubaira Tukhugov (146)
- Ottman Azaitar (156) vs. Teemu Packalen (156)
- Belal Muhammad (170) vs. Takashi Sato (171)
- Muslim Salikhov (171) vs. Nordine Taleb (170)
- Omari Akhmedov (186) vs. Zak Cummings (185.5)
- Don Madge (155) vs. Fares Ziam (155)
*- Sarah Moras missed weight and will be fined a percentage of her fight purse