UFC On FOX 15 took place on Saturday night, April 18, 2015, from the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey, and we have full results of the event for you right here at MMANews.com.
Below are the results of each fight on the show:
UFC Fight Pass Preliminary Card (LIVE on UFC Fight Pass at 4:30pm EST.)
– Chris Dempsey def. Eddie Gordon via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28) after 3 rounds.
– Diego Brandao def. Jimy Hettes via TKO (doctor stoppage due to cut) after round 1.
– Tim Means def. George Sullivan via submission (arm-triangle) at 3:41 of round 3.
UFC On FOX 15 Preliminary Card (LIVE on FOX at 6pm EST.)
– Aljamain Sterling def. Takeya Mizugaki via submission (arm-triangle) at 2:11 of round 3.
– Gian Villante def. Corey Anderson via TKO (strikes) at 4:18 of round 3.
– Ovince St. Preux def. Patrick Cummins via KO (punches) at 4:54 of round 1.
– Beneil Dariush def. Jim Miller via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28) after 3 rounds.
UFC On FOX 15 Main Card (LIVE on FOX at 8pm EST.)
– Paige VanZant def. Felice Herrig via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-26) after 3 rounds.
– Max Holloway def. Cub Swanson via submission (guillotine choke) at 3:58 of round 3.
– Ronaldo Souza def. Chris Camozzi via submission (armbar) at 2:33 of round 1.
– Luke Rockhold def. Lyoto Machida via submission (rear naked choke) at 2:31 of round 2.
NOTE: For those who weren’t aware of the Reebok sponsored Paige VanZant before tonight, click here for a bio on her career, including dozens of photos from her super modeling days!